The Comitronic 7SSR-HYG-MKT safety sensor provides protection for dangerous machines in harsh or hygienic environments. The safety sensor is utilised throughout the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, chemical and agricultural biotechnology industry.
Safety Sensor Features
The sensor is built using the ACOTOM PROCESS for unique technology.
- It contains electronic decoding of 2 coded and independent magnetic fields meaning you can’t defraud him with a magnet.
- The insensitivity to external magnetic fields allows the use of INOX316L housing.
- It can be decoded through a steel plate up to 6mm thick but the sensor can be protected when embedded in the machine structure.
Hygienic design to avoid the adhesion of bacteria and facilitate cleaning:
- 316L stainless steel housing with mirror polished finish
- Rounded corners and slopes to avoid water stagnation
- Designed to have the best cleaning quality
- Silicon gasket and stainless steel nut
- Traceability by LASER engraving and mechanical punching
- Simple connection and fast serial connection with T-SPLITTER
(according to ISO 13849-1)
|PLc, Cat 1 without Safety Relays
(up to PLe, cat 4 with safety relay)
|Supply voltage||20VDC at 30VDC|
|Security contact||2 potential-free NO contacts 1A/48V|
|Auxiliary contact||1 NF (PNP)|
|Operating temperature||-25°C at +60°C|
|Scanning range||Sao = 6 mm (guaranteed activation distance)
Sar = 8 mm (assured breaking distance)
|Materials / IP||STAINLESS STEEL316L with LASER marking
IP69K (front) – IP67 (rear and connector)
|Connecting||PUR cable (50cm) + M12/8 pin connector|
|LED||Red = door open|